Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I find that my Genetic Test's result is very accurate

I recently did a DNA Genetic Testing from DNA DYNASTY and it showed that I am susceptible to heart disease and a few other diseases. My father died of heart disease 20 years ago. I find that the Genetic Test's result is very accurate as it indicated that I also have this gene of my Dad.

I now begin to pay more attention to my weak points (heart, brain, etc) and have started to monitor my lifestyle. I cut down working long hours in front of the computer till late at night as it will strain my heart and brain. I have also started doing moderate exercise and improve my eating habit according to the personal guide book that comes along with the DNA test. I think those who would like to live healthier and longer should take this test which takes aims at your most important targets years before symptoms ever have a chance to develop. DNA Genetic Test is a giant leap toward cancer and disease prevention.

Andy Tan, Insurance Agent

No comments: