Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I would have had beautiful fingers if I took the DNA test earlier

When I discovered my genetic result from DNA DYNASTY, I couldn't help but nodded my head in agreeing with what the report has to say. I inherited the genes from both my grandfather and my grandmother who died of the diseases that I am also prone to develop. Now, I have learnt to take steps and targeted approach to prevent from contracting the diseases that I am susceptible to.

Looking at my distorted and crooked fingers, I wish I had done the DNA test years before so that I would have known I have rhematoid arthritis gene buried in me. Only then, I knew I shouldn't be eating too much legumes and nuts that increased my level of urid acid that eventually accumulated in my joints and inflamed the surrounding tissue. I also would have known that Omega 3 which is rich in DHA would help protect against my joint inflammation which is recommended in the health management guide book. I would have had beautiful fingers if I took the DNA test earlier and obtained the personalized health management guide book which tells me what are the do's and don' to safeguard against the disease.

Mdm Tay, Beauty Consultant

No comments: